About Flow Companies
After 60 years in the retail automobile business, Flow Companies continues to be defined by three simple principles:
- A covenant with our customers to be a place that keeps its promises and is worthy of their trust.
- A community of people who work together towards a common vision.
- A commitment to work towards the common good of every city where we do business.
Although we have grown much larger over the years, these are the governing commitments that guide everything that we do. They are deeply woven into the fabric of our company. They are how we measure our success.
Today we have over 1200 employees. We operate in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Fayetteville, Raleigh, Statesville, Burlington, Wilmington, and Charlottesville, Va. We have 38 franchises.
Our growth has been driven by a strategy to attract and develop high achieving people of outstanding character who are committed to operational excellence and to providing extraordinary personal service. We seek to provide the training, coaching and development opportunities to progress inside our company and therefore always hope to promote from within whenever possible.
We provide a comprehensive, performance-based pay package and benefits plan including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan through
BB&T Retirement and Institutional Services
- Employee-driven investment choices
- Employer matching program
- Professional account management, retirement planning tools, education, and independent investment advice provided by
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Choice of three health benefit plans including a high-deductible option with Health Savings Account and an
exclusive partnership with
Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Flexible Spending Account available with two of our health benefit plans
- Dental coverage is included in all health benefit plans
- Every employee is provided Basic Life and AD&D coverage based upon their role in the company
- Short-term disability coverage is paid by Flow Companies
- Voluntary, long-term disability coverage is also available
- Thrive@Flow Wellness Program
- Onsite Nurses from Wake Forest Baptist Health for locations in Statesville, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and Burlington, North Carolina
- Biometric screening with wellness incentives for those on a company health benefit plan
- Free flu shots for employees
- Company-owned exercise facilities for locations in Winston-Salem and Burlington (some stores also have partnerships with local fitness facilities/providers)
- Employee pricing for automotive service and vehicle purchases, both new and pre-owned
- Scholarship program for children of employees — available after one year of service and dependent upon meeting application qualifications
We are grateful for the many dedicated members of our organization who have made our growth possible and who serve their communities through numerous non-profit organizations.
Flow supports and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or veteran status. In accord with the provisions of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, Executive Order No. 11246, as amended, and The Americans with Disabilities Act, this policy fully embraces equality of opportunity with respect to all employment matters, such as recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, transfer, promotion, demotion, discharge, layoff, training and development, educational assistance, and social and recreational programs.